Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
sorry 🤣 I meant Usman Mukhtar ..idk how that got auto corrected 😆
Originally posted by: MaxMayfield
sorry 🤣 I meant Usman Mukhtar ..idk how that got auto corrected 😆
Who is Usman mukhtar?
Usman M was with Mahira in Hum kahan ke sachay they..also in that show with Naimal..where they become a bigger hit than Hania who was Daneen and that other guy..I always forget his name.. .basically Usman looks like Rahul Dravid’s Pak version 😆
Originally posted by: MaxMayfield
Usman M was with Mahira in Hum kahan ke sachay they..also in that show with Naimal..where they become a bigger hit than Hania who was Daneen and that other guy..I always forget his name.. .basically Usman looks like Rahul Dravid’s Pak version 😆
Oh, the guy from hkksh. I have seen it here and there. I know his face but not very familiar with his name. He is married? I didn't know that either 😆
I get confused with him and the guy from Dil nawaz, Affan Waheed i guess.
He don't remind me of Rahul Dravid though.
https://reviewit.pk/sajal-aly-and-bilal-abbas-marriage-wishes-go-viral/
How vela are people working in this site?🤣
They took a random reel of sajlal with 188k views and 70+ comments and made a long article on it 🤣
Seems like someone working for that site is a sajlal shipper 🤣
This page even tagged bilal and sajal in their story for that article 😆