Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Were you guys looking for movies of Rajshri? I was looking for tv serials under Rajshri productions🤣
I did the same realised later that Rajshri is movies so I changed
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Were you guys looking for movies of Rajshri? I was looking for tv serials under Rajshri productions🤣
I did the same realised later that Rajshri is movies so I changed
Okay nope 🥺
How is you? It’s been too long please 🥹🩷
Damn, y the hell are you guys so good at this?😭
Arre google gave dhoka to meOriginally posted by: SoniRita
This one was easiest. Kapil sharma show Hrithik had confirmed der nicknames and this ans comes right away if google.
I couldn't find their nickname
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Lol okay let me try again😆
Actor of marigold show is in Longest running SP show currently😆 Actress name starts wid P.. she was supporting char
2nd one: Famous Rajshri movie of 1 word
Famous rajshree movie.. I though rajshree last famous was HSSH🤣
Is it badhai ho actress?
I give up on first one.. Too much research work involved😆
Really?😲 for me when I searched it gave me laal dupatta's bro nickname as koko😆
Ohh u meant the second Bollywood heroine everyone is confused with that
I thought u were talking about the reality show
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Were you guys looking for movies of Rajshri? I was looking for tv serials under Rajshri productions🤣
Lol same😆
But I didn't find any Bollywood heroine there... Or maybe I just didn't know l🤪
mine is also diff
Yo guys are abt talking two actresses right?
I dont know even one😆