Naah.. Should have asked... Coz I got that wrong🙈
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Naah.. Should have asked... Coz I got that wrong🙈
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
One of my actress name starts with P too but i’m not gonna get too hopeful yet🤣
Btw, Hi Rash 🤗
Yes her name starts with P😃
Anmol, long time
they were in kaabilOriginally posted by: Plvs-Vltrx
And the Pinky Koko brothers??🤡 I swear if I don't get atleast these 2 right, I'm gonna cry...
Originally posted by: minakrish
But what do you mean main stream? Even the actresses I mentioned are main stream actresses who do supporting roles.
I meant if they were lead in the film too...when I got the reply , I have already submitted my answers with lead tv actresses in supporting roles in movies.
idk who they are so I can’t give any clues 🤣 according to Wiki they match the answer 🚶♀️
Damnn
ExoticDisaster please give the answers nd go
U can declare results later
No, the 2nd bw heroine😆
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
I meant if they were lead in the film too...when I got the reply , I have already submitted my answers with lead tv actresses in supporting roles in movies.
I also submitted my answers with lead tv actresses in supporting roles in movies. Ab aage dekhte hain.
Were you guys looking for movies of Rajshri? I was looking for tv serials under Rajshri productions🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Lol defo lost that point then 😆 I have never heard of the actresses I wrote as my answer 🤣 but apparently they’ve worked as lead in tv serials under Rajshri banners AND they are bollywood actresses 🤷♀️
Was one of them Barkha