If u don't know laal dupatta u r too cut off from ITV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
If u don't know laal dupatta u r too cut off from ITV
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
I am ignoring all discussions 🤔 when is the result. This discussion is more scary than the questions🤣
Discussions are part two of round one.. Guess the already guessed answers🤣
Everyone was genius with this one😆
Well the freedom fighter one... I dont know if the husband is considered famous😆
1st ka I have a completely different answer coz as per the Hint – One of his film is India's official entry for the Academy Award in the best foreign film category.
it feels more like in exams for multiple choice question if 99 people have answered 1, but people get scared after listening 1 of them has answered 4 🤣Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
Discussions are part two of round one.. Guess the already guessed answers🤣
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
Well the freedom fighter one... I dont know if the husband is considered famous😆
😆 ikr true he aint that famous
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
Well the freedom fighter one... I dont know if the husband is considered famous😆
Agreed 😆
Husband is definitely not "famous" as such other than his character in a bollywood movie.
lol same here. The husband is a bollywood actor but idk if he’s a “popular” bollywood actor🤣Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
Well the freedom fighter one... I dont know if the husband is considered famous😆
Yeah he was there in kashmir ki kali kanyakumari main mili movie 😆😛 song is not correct but my way of indirectly discussing answers 🤣