If Kuch unkahi season 2 is coming then I want to see a full fledged love story of Asfar. He deserved a better ending 🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
If Kuch unkahi season 2 is coming then I want to see a full fledged love story of Asfar. He deserved a better ending 🥺
Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2
Ooooh I feel brand new!
You are the best🤣
Nauroz is emotionally so heavy and challenging because everything happening with Reshtina feels like happening with me. The execution is so realistic. I keep crying every week. 😭
what show replaced Kuch Ankahi again? i might give that a try
Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123
If Kuch unkahi season 2 is coming then I want to see a full fledged love story of Asfar. He deserved a better ending 🥺
I don't think there is going to be another season.
https://twitter.com/fan_BilalAbbasK/status/1685372582307020801
I laught everytime I see thos scene. 😆