Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: devashree_h

I don't believe our Gods are Aliens. They are different altogether.  Aliens would be creations, just like us.

All major cultures on our planet believe in some kind of god or multiple gods—even cultures that have very little contact with the outside world. This may be a way to explain things that can’t be explained otherwise. I think, Human>> Alien>> God, that must be the order of evolution! This theory explained beautifully by Sri Aurobindo in his Divine Life, Devi❤️ 

According to Aurobindo [ Hindu philosopher], life is the nodus for man where the Transcendent, universal, and Individual meet. Life becomes Divine by becoming integral, conscious, universal, inner, and full. Thus, the spirit rises to mastery over matter, which he says will be the most momentous discovery man will make in the future.

His theory of spiritual evolution describes the culminating transformation of man from a materialistic being into a supramental, or that means Spiritual being and the advent of a divine life upon earth. This was expressed by Sankaracharya,  one of the most influential philosophers in Hinduism. He was responsible for defining and systematising religion in its current form. Additionally, he made contributions to the growth of Advaita Vedanta, a school of Hindu philosophy that emphasizes non-duality and the unity of all reality. Its motto is "There is no two different aspects as matter and Spirit, both consists a human, Spirit depicts the existence of God in everyone's soul." 

“Brahma Satyam Jagan Mithya Jivo Brahmaiva Na Aparah—Brahman (the Absolute) is alone real; this world is unreal; and the Jiva or individual soul, is non-different from Brahman.” This is the essence of his philosophy.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

How would this theory explain the differing religions, then? Do all these aliens follow a different religion?😆

Religion is a manifestation of humans who lived in different areas in ancient times to put themselves under some religious regulations for the well-being and smooth movement of society.  God is Supra Being, various titles, religious names  we gave him, and  establishes different rules for each and every community. 

But, if we wish to believe, the Almighty is one; if not, all religions are nothing more than distinct constitutions that set specific regulations for that particular part of the Earth. 

So, only humans have religious divisions, but not aliens. They belong to upper sphere. 

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Gods are ddefinitely not aliens. 

Ramakrishna Paramhansa, used to talk to Maa Kali. She would eat food offered by him

Can we say, he used to be in touch with an alien? It's humiliating. 

We call outer space beings as aliens because we haven't yet identified, or given a name, charactertic to them

God's are well identified, known by their attributes, characteristics. Their power is felt, experienced. 

They are not aliens. 

devashree_h thumbnail

My cousin told me that there was an account on Twitter which predicted COVID before it actually happened, and so far all their predictions came true. It even predicted that by 2030 we would be able to communicate with dead people. Then that account disappeared.😕 I do find these things hard to believe but I'm always fascinated with these stories.😆

Do you know what the account name was?😆 This sounds interesting. 😆 Such stories are always interesting to read. That's why I love Paranormal stories, too.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

Gods are ddefinitely not aliens. 

Ramakrishna Paramhansa, used to talk to Maa Kali. She would eat food offered by him

Can we say, he used to be in touch with an alien? It's humiliating. 

We call outer space beings as aliens because we haven't yet identified, or given a name, charactertic to them

God's are well identified, known by their attributes, characteristics. Their power is felt, experienced. 

They are not aliens. 

Gods are not aliens, definitely not. I agree with all the points you explained clearly.  ⭐️

But aliens[ if they exist! ] must definitely be more intelligent than humans. 

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

They may be scientifically advanced, superior, inferior, anything. 

Why only US, they can visit other countries too. 

If they want to rule the Earth. Less possible as we have too many leaders here. 😆

K.Universe. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Good discussions! Whatever trajectory your discussions take, I will fly with you 😊 but, initially, I would like to keep the focus on UFOs / UAPs.

Even if an UAP is exhibiting unusual flight characteristics, those observations could be the result of sensor errors, spoofing, or observer misperception. The UFO/UAP could very well be airborne clutter or natural atmospheric phenomena or an US developmental program or an adversary (to US, such as Russia/China) system.

The US defense department compiled a list of observables associated with UAPs and the USS Nimitz incident in Nov' 2004 pretty much checks all of them:

1. Anti-gravity lift to overcome the earth’s gravity with no visible means of propulsion. Also lack any flight surfaces such as wings.

2. Sudden and instantaneous acceleration, rapid directional changes, that no human could survive the g-forces without getting crushed.

3. Hypersonic velocities without signatures like vapor trails and sonic booms.

4. Low observability or cloaking of UAPs even when advanced radar systems and infrared cameras are deployed.

5. Trans-medium travel with UAPs moving easily in and between different environments, such as space, the earth’s atmosphere and water.

So, belief or disbelief in UFOs/UAPs should account for potential sensor errors and observer misperceptions  as well as factor in observables.

As far as aliens or non-human biologics go, no credible evidence has been presented to the general public yet. So far, it's hearsay.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

My cousin told me that there was an account on Twitter which predicted COVID before it actually happened, and so far all their predictions came true. It even predicted that by 2030 we would be able to communicate with dead people. Then that account disappeared.😕 I do find these things hard to believe but I'm always fascinated with these stories.😆

Bill Gates predicted COVID-19 five years before it happened. There is his TED talk video on YouTube.

Sometimes some predictions are made merely on the basis of data.

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

They're running short of rice in their country and this is what they're worried about? 🤣 Anyway i believe UFO's exists just like i beleive in bhagwaan , ghosts and all things supernatural...

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 10 months ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

They're running short of rice in their country and this is what they're worried about? 🤣 Anyway i believe UFO's exisst just like i beleive in bhagwaan , ghosts and all things supernatural...

Already Sams, Costco, and all Patel Stores in USA  and in Australia put up a board mentioning no rice stock, asking customers not to line up in front of the stores, 5 days back. 

Edited by Viswasruti - 10 months ago