https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cu1kpoSul3N/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
She is looking so stunning. Omg.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cu1kpoSul3N/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
She is looking so stunning. Omg.
Originally posted by: suhaaana
Thanks for the tag.
Not getting much time nowadays.
Anything new?
I did watch some episodes of badshah begum for Hamza.
I loved him with Hiba.
It was such a crap show between.
Surprisingly i liked it with all the bakwaas plot it had.😆
Except Ali rehmaan unnecessary screen space
It was good.
I was comparing it with shah Jahan all the time that ruined it for me.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvMDmVrIpLh/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Well she has improved . More to do.
Taking name of other celebs were not right for her to do so
Rest she said everything respectfully
she loves a trash man. It’s crazy at this point
What is Barsatein and why is everyone crying about it on my TL?
Tv Actress Zubab Rana all Set to Work in indian Punjabi film 'Sarr Na Rees Kar'...Film Shooting Starting in September and Release is Scheduled in February 2024.
https://twitter.com/khoya_hua/status/1684728804349280256?t=jXxtLvBlMAc2D2ilxrUmwQ&s=19
🤣🤣
After the release of Mein teaser everyone has officially lost their brain cells on Twitter. I wonder what will happen when the drama will release 😆
https://twitter.com/Lishbayyrants/status/1684830184287895552?t=qoliwYmSJkFL6Z8EYWDvaA&s=19
🤪
MPHT ke makers ko ye Ghalat fehmi nahi honi chahiye bas