Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Okay Stop, 



Classical & Kathak so we had a young Rekha ji and we didn't see it 
Oh I forget about this CC thread 😆
but seriously did she really say she trained classically
Thanks Rosyme
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Oh I forget about this CC thread 😆
but seriously did she really say she trained classically
Thanks Rosyme
What is CC thread.....check her Insta page..it was mentioned there.
It is Rekha maa 😆
Chat Club Thread.
Chat Club Thread.
Ok...ok..thank you...
Originally posted by: scarlett22
Hello!! 😆
Haaaye!
Hi guys. This forum is so quiet now. Are you all watching the show ? I’m watching everyday and enjoying it. I love Savi and both leads actors…🥰bhavika and Shakti are very good. But Vinu is such a disappointment..he’s such a wimp..I can’t believe he’s sairats son.. he’s got nothing from them..🤨
TRPs are decreasing. Bhooka SP might off air this show soon or move to a dead slot.🤔