Originally posted by: Criticiser
She should join Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa or Nach Baliye next with Bubu 😆
😆😆😆
Definitely cause she has a lot of time on her hands, if she could also
apply some of that energy to acting 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Criticiser
She should join Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa or Nach Baliye next with Bubu 😆
😆😆😆
Definitely cause she has a lot of time on her hands, if she could also
apply some of that energy to acting 🤣
Shock.. NeilSha could never 😒Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Kya hota hai, is this what Ghum actors do since the writing
and the show is so shitty 🤣🤣🤣
Lol they have more chemistry in the reel than the actual show 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Criticiser
Shock.. NeilSha could never 😒
Lol they have more chemistry in the reel than the actual show 🤣🤣
I know right, all I can do is SMH cause Vanku is getting a second chance
to fix his mess, and we get is Kaku hitting a grown woman with a stick 🤪
Oh how I wish Kaku could hit Vanku with her stick hopefully he’d get some akkal 😆Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
I know right, all I can do is SMH cause Vanku is getting a second chance
to fix his mess, and we get is Kaku hitting a grown woman with a stick 🤪
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
😲😲😲Wait What, trained dancer? Kaisa
I never heard or read anything like that about her, are you sure 😆
Neil yes that's his first love
She claims that she is a trained classical dancer...i guess Kathak
Okay Stop, 🤣🤣🤣🤣
May be like she claimed she is lead of Ghum. When she dances it’s hard to believe that she is a dancer. Her movements lack grace & precision.
Her insta description says actor, Indian classical dancer, engineer, singer.
Hmm....if am not wrong she spoke about her dancing skills in some interviews.
This joke is evergreen🤣