I’ve been doing 2 episodes a day.Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Yup pyaare to hai
We have started DMG again but now because of time issue couldn't make out to watch.
Seju Shruti what about you ?
Still are you on ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I’ve been doing 2 episodes a day.Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Yup pyaare to hai
We have started DMG again but now because of time issue couldn't make out to watch.
Seju Shruti what about you ?
Still are you on ?
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Yup pyaare to hai
We have started DMG again but now because of time issue couldn't make out to watch.
Seju Shruti what about you ?
Still are you on ?
Yes yes.
I watched few yesterday. 😁😁
I am here. I am here😬
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Yup pyaare to hai
We have started DMG again but now because of time issue couldn't make out to watch.
Seju Shruti what about you ?
Still are you on ?
I am busy with work as well ☹️. So haven’t had a chance to watch 😢
We will entertain you with snaps! Don't worry😁
Same here Seju. If I get sometime I am coming here and checking notification😆 and in that only my time goes.
Missing your snaps
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Same here Seju. If I get sometime I am coming here and checking notification😆 and in that only my time goes.
Same lol
I will post don't worry! I am also busy with this shifting and setting up home thing!
But beech main karti rahoongi! 😃
Originally posted by: shrutiraina007
I will post don't worry! I am also busy with this shifting and setting up home thing!
But beech main karti rahoongi! 😃
Take your time dear🤗
Aapka yahan swagat hai dost!🤗