Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: NoeticLife

Aur mujhe keh rahi thi ki Trisha ko hurt karne ki koi zaroorat nahi thi. πŸ˜‘ Dono Gaurav aur Trisha ko tumne hi maara hai. Bacha sakti thi Trisha ko tum! πŸ˜­ Maine raita philaaya tha, tumne saaf karne ki jagah uske around police ki 'do not enter- crime scene' waali tape laga di. Aisa koi karta hai? 

But Trisha's death was done good. Her grief was shown to her last moment. Bichaara Ishu.

Aur yeh PA waala poora mujhe koi samjhao. Main lost hoon iss chakkar mein. 

Logically speaking, if you're stabbed in intestine/stomach, there's too much that gets teared and repair ka chance minimal rehta hai.

PA is Ishaan ka cover cover.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

I was why is everyone in Simba's gang except Ayesha with such names that give away the fact that they are into shady stuff

they're not the real names but aliases πŸ˜†

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Well, Ishaan promised Ayesha to give her clients who are rich and powerful. If he was just a smuggler, it would have made no sense, plus, Ishaan aa a cop has more sophistication to be a smuggler, so I made his cover that of a PA. We can explore political impact that way, if you guys want

yup, that's why I made Manohar into a person who cares or at least pretends to care about people to keep them loyal to him. Aarav hasn't learnt it yet.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

they're not the real names but aliases πŸ˜†

Yeah but they are still give aways that these people are into something shady or that they are aliasesπŸ˜…

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Yeah but they are still give aways that these people are into something shady or that they are aliasesπŸ˜…

I guess that's the point. πŸ˜† 

NoeticLife thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Special Contribution) 0 Thumbnail + 5

I was why is everyone in Simba's gang except Ayesha with such names that give away the fact that they are into shady stuff

Taaki hum bhool naa jaaye kaun shady hai. πŸ€£ 

Arey naa, re, unke kaam alias chalte hai, na? Isliye sab ajeeb ho gaye hain. Agar kisi ka naam Bablu ho aur woh kahe "apunich hi iss shehar ka gunda hai", log kahenge "jaa, jaa, balloon phula." Batao, koi ijjat reh jaayegi? Toh is karke, re. Samjhe? πŸ˜†

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

*tw: mentions of violence and drug abuse*

Segment #15

Darshan ran behind Ishaan who was running behind a motorcycle. The thin figure on the motorcycle was a woman. Darshan prayed that the dim streetlights hadn't given away Ishaan to the rider. When he was close enough, he grabbed Ishaan's arm and pulled him closer and then pinned him to a wall.

"Are you mad?" He asked the shorter man, his grip tightening with each second to hold the resisting Ishaan down.

"Leave man, let me kill that..." But Ishaan didn't get to swear as Darshan was so close to him he could his brown eyes in the dark. He looked at the other man and sighed heavily. Darshan took it as a win and stepped back, but that was enough to send Ishaan into a fit of rage.

"I could have killed her! Why did you stop me?"

Darshan looked at him as if he was the biggest idiot to walk the planet.

"You could have blown your cover. "

"It's always about the cover." Ishaan pushed him away.

"You just want a big case on your record. You are nothing but a detective who thinks he is too big to stalk cheating husbands so you want something big. But guess what? This isn't about you! This never was. So stop trying to control me! Because you don't know what any of this feels like. In a week, I lost the only two people who care for me like a family, I could have avenged them!" Ishaan snapped and glared at Darshan.

To his credit, Darshan was unfazed. His calm expression was back.

"I am sorry that you lost your chance. And yes, I can't understand how you feel, I just knew Gaurav as an acquaintance,  didn't even know Trisha existed before this case, but I am truly sorry for your loss. However, this is not how you are going to avenge them. You have to bring them all to justice. Ayesha, Bissa, and Simba, they all have to be brought to justice, and killing them won't solve any of this. And yes, this was just a case before, but now, all this means so much more, because I realized I could lose so much, I could lose..."

He stopped himself before he could give away anything more. Ishaan looked down at the ground, guilty of his outburst. Before he could open his mouth to apologize, Darshan said, "Let's just go home." 

Ishaan slumped his shoulders and followed the other man.

_______

Darshan threw himself on his office chair.

"Are you leaving?" He asked Nushrat who was packing her bag.

"Shouldn't you be leaving? Why are you here? Go home."

"Can I stay here? I don't want to go home." Nushrat studied his tired, dejected face and nodded.

"I am sorry about Trisha." Darshan nodded, accepting the condolences.

"It's just that nothing is falling in place. It's like Pandora's box, it's unending events of drugs and violence. Does it even end? What's the point of this, Ishaan's cover isn't helping, Aarav is a massive jerk and Simba is just some bloodthirsty hound waiting to kill someone."

"What do you mean Ishaan's cover isn't helping?"

"No, I mean, Ishaan gets great access to the big shots in the city, which means he can be of use to Ayesha, but aren't we using them just to get in Ayesha's good books."

"Is that what Ishaan told you his reason is for his cover?" 

Darshan shrugged. "He never said, but it is kind of obvious."

Nushrat huffed. "Remember the shooting at the restaurant in Chembur about three years ago?"

Darshan squinted his eyes as he tries to jog down his memory and then his eyes widened.

"Didn't an inspector die in the shootout?"

"Ganesh Kulkarni, Mumbai Police."

"What's that got to with this?"

"The restaurant was a front for money laundering. The silent partner was Juneja." Nushrat answered, enjoying the feeling of knowing something that Darshan doesn't.

Darshan looked at her in confusion. "But Ishaan said that he was in clean."

"Silent partner,  Darshan. And who kept him out of this whole mess? Manohar's P.A, himself. A direct call from the office of the MLA."

Darshan looked at her in shock. He asked the question without even meaning to.

"Was Ishaan there at the restaurant that night?"

Nushrat nodded.

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 9 months ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Oooohhh!! Damn good! 

Ishaan's outburst, Darshan's calm demeanor, Nushrat knowing things. I'm lovin' it!! β­οΈ

Taking the next one πŸ˜† 

NoeticLife thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Special Contribution) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Mast tha! It's getting so interesting.

I especially loved the scene between Ishaan and Darshan. It showed them getting cloooooseeeeee. Me happy. πŸ˜³

Nushrat is excellent in her knowledge of everything. Love that.

Neha ke baad, sign me up for the next segment.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Segment #16

Darshan used a source and money to find the case file of Ganesh Kulkarni. He scanned the file and returned the original. 

He studied the file. Too many missing links or deliberately left out details. The paperwork was shoddy. Bloody MLA. Darshan swore under his breath and felt a presence behind him. 

"What are you reading?" Ishaan sneaked on him.

Darshan jumped, instinctively closing the file. "This Manohar fellow is interesting."

"A shrewd, cunning man with a diabetes-inducing sweet demeanor. He helps people so that they stay indebted and loyal to him." Ishaan huffed. Ishaan brought out the cheque. "Do you know someone who can access bank records?" 

Darshan looked at the branch name and nodded. "A friend here." 

Friend. Ishaan's heartache returned.

"Dinner?" 

Darshan served the two plates. Ishaan looked at his favourite food and teared up. 

"Maa, phir se katthal? Tumhe pata hai na mujhe ye sabji nahi pasand."

"Par Ishu ka favourite hai. Tu bhi kha hi sakti hai."

"Haan, bahut achhi bani hai." Ishaan said with a mouthful. 

"Mere hi ghar mein mujhe koi pyar nahi karta." Trisha pouted.

"Are you okay?" Darshan tapped Ishaan's shoulder. 

"Yeah." 

"You know, you can say no. Last few days have been really difficult. If you want to talk about something, I'm here." Darshan offered solemnly.

"Thanks." Ishaan nodded.

____

Ayesha was reviewing the CCTV footage of the club. 

"Who's next?" Nadia sharpened her knife. "The curly hair one or the cute one?"

"Curly one, I think. If Simba is after your cute one, then he shall suffer the worst death possible." 

"Me likey. The fear and despair on his face." Nadia smiled.

____

"What do you think you were doing?" Manohar chided Aarav. "Do you have any idea how difficult it was to keep the media silent on this entire fiasco?"

"It's not my fault." 

"Don't talk back." 

"Why did you send that good for nothing PA to my party?"

"To make sure you don't do anything stupid. But it's impossible."

"I'm not stupid. I know what I'm doing."

"You are ruining my political career, if you weren't my blood, you wouldn't be standing here."

"Fine. I'm leaving." 

"You are not going anywhere. Not before you learn how to behave in public." 

Aarav rolled his eyes and left. 

(⁠ᡔ⁠α΄₯⁠ᡔ⁠)

Sowwy, was caught up in urgent stuff.