Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MinionBoss
No I can't make that exception. Else others might pop up and say well we're active in other forums. I totally understand that they are active members of the forum, but maybe in 3 months they'll pass senior member level and then they can vote. 😃
No problem, tab tak wait kar lenge😊
Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
tum bana ke bhej deti 🤔
Have you ever seen me make banners🙄🙄
hidden talents can be explored
Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
hidden talents can be explored
I tried using photoshop years ago, i dont even have it anymore nor do I remember how to use it 😅
People, come and vote for two entries! Ignore if already voted. 😳
Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
People, come and vote for two entries! Ignore if already voted. 😳
People, come and vote for two entries! Ignore if already voted. 😳
Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
People, come and vote for two entries! Ignore if already voted. 😳
Done 🙂