Originally posted by: priya185
sign me up for this
Can't send you PM. Kindly add me to your buddy list.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: priya185
sign me up for this
Can't send you PM. Kindly add me to your buddy list.
All the best guys 🤗

because I don’t know one single answer of these questions!💀💀💀
You are seriously making me google em!😑
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
because I don’t know one single answer of these questions!💀💀💀
You are seriously making me google em!😑
Itne bhi difficult nahi hain 😆
Sent in my answers already!
Originally posted by: ExoticDisaster
You can ask for an extra clue/hint but it will cost you a point.
![]()
Yeh aise rules hai isiliye mujhe duniya pe bharosa nahi hai
Kuch paane k liye kuch khonaa padta hai 😈
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
because I don’t know one single answer of these questions!💀💀💀You are seriously making me google em!😑
Kya yaar Hrithik ka naam lo sab answers aa jaayenge 😳. Did you miss me now ☺️???

I'm up for disaster. Your questions are awesome 🤓.

I know only 2 answers😆