Poll
What's your mood today ?
Since there is a mixed reaction. A fun poll ๐
Many of us are happy.
Many of us don't care
Many of us are sad for different reasons ๐
Please vote ๐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am generally in a good mood today especially since the forum has become lively again ๐
me too ๐Originally posted by: Criticiser
I am generally in a good mood today especially since the forum has become lively again ๐
I for Sad for abhinav departure and sad for abhira reunion because my ship sank - NavManyu. I kinda genuinely liked them a lot
I am in good mood for two reasons
So many members came back today
And doosrawala
Captain of the ship declared cameo as cameo and not lead
EDIT: my vote goes for option third
Sad for abhinav departure and sad for abhira reunion
I for Sad for abhinav departure and sad for abhira reunion because my ship sank - NavManyu. I kinda genuinely liked them a lot
Yeah i will miss navmanyu ๐ but abhirmanyu is more important for me
i agree ronak agayi ๐I am in good mood for two reasons
So many members came back today
And doosrawala
Captain of the ship declared cameo as cameo and not lead
EDIT: my vote goes for option third
Same here ๐ Because of them mein Yrkkh dekh kar khud ko torture kar rahi hoon ๐Originally posted by: firewings_diya
Yeah i will miss navmanyu ๐ but abhirmanyu is more important for me
Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
Sad for abhinav departure and sad for abhira reunion
๐ค
https://www.instagram.com/p/DX23GxUE-mX/ Ar is not in mood to make abheera sad again He tells dadi that he doesn't want to break abheera heart...
48