Okay so since we were getting mixed up there, I thought to create a new thread for our game which is going great 😆
Continue here!
Okay so since we were getting mixed up there, I thought to create a new thread for our game which is going great 😆
Continue here!
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Also, please number your posts correctly, each character has a different count
Here I continue
18. RAM - Has a 1000 crore company 😳
5. Priya - Has a self respect 😊
Why don't you collate all the qualities under one post as well so we know the numbering?
19. Ram Kapoor is a hard working businessman.
20. Ram Kapoor loves Baarish ☔️ ♥️
21. Ram Kapoor loves Wada Pav 🤤
22. Ram Kapoor loves his Jaan.
6. Priya is the best beti 😆🤣