Originally posted by: TET33IEJEOTXZRE7
Waise bhi tamatar bahut mehnge ho gaye hai abhi. Haath aaye free ke tamatar jaane mat dena 😆
Wo hi tho, kabhi na doon mein..😆
Waisey dekha jaaye, munna ne bhi tamatar reactions dena bandh kar diya hai..😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: TET33IEJEOTXZRE7
Waise bhi tamatar bahut mehnge ho gaye hai abhi. Haath aaye free ke tamatar jaane mat dena 😆
Wo hi tho, kabhi na doon mein..😆
Waisey dekha jaaye, munna ne bhi tamatar reactions dena bandh kar diya hai..😆
Originally posted by: 5KBS52W6R7643HSR
Well... My sister was like... Is this you singing? Wouldn't believe it was me until i got her and my own voice recorded on the app in front of her. Her face was worth seeing 😆
My other sisters were very pleasantly surprised though ...
Wow what a moment...
Does your sister enjoy singing.
If you don't mind me asking, how many siblings are u guys?
And who is the laadla or laadliest?
Originally posted by: carisma2
6th attempt. Battery 7% Sach mere yaar hai review.
I'm sure the other night I reviewed it and it didn't go thru.
Then when you bold me, I went to comment from one mobile. Typed comment, before posting battery died.
Picked another phone, batt was 1%, that too died.
Picked up the laptop , went to sign in, you guessed, batt died.
Tried again in the evening.. something else happened.
So here we go...
This was absolutely mind blowing even in its 'draft copy'.
I knew this song would suit you.
My fav part is the last 2 lines and the chuckle in this song..u nailed it.
The song has such lovely lyrics and you sang them so well..that again line I said one can focus and enjoy it.
I'm sure this is a difficult one too.. but you have done it with ease and we can't hear the struggle.
So thank you for taking this challenge. I have some more in mind too. And we still need one day the JS song. But take your time. No rush with that. I like the selection of songs you are working on independently and sharing too.
Now I need to go find tere jaisa yaar kahan in the threads...
I've deleted tere jaisa yaar kahan cos it wasn't up to my expectations.
Will try it again sometime...
Originally posted by: Shwetha02
Bi yaaani Blue Ice😆
Usey bhai na banao mein, wo chahe tho mujhe didi bana sakthe hai.
Then he don't belive in making any rista here..so no bhaichaara..👍🏼
Aur rahi baath tamatar ki ...
Ek baar jo maine tamatar le liya, uske baad mein wapas mein nahi dethi..😎
Lol.. same here.
Ek baar meine tamatar kha Liya, tho ...
Erm.. I'll have to think of the next line. Lol. 🤣
Originally posted by: 3LUCEU2QNQUUC6IV
Lol.... BI is for blue ice. 🤣
I missing her cos i wanted to troll srk... 😆
She's such a good sport..I miss her too.
Hopefully she be back soon.
She night come back when 'joome Jo JAWAN' is all up and running on the forum.
Lol
Originally posted by: carisma2
Wow what a moment...
Does your sister enjoy singing.
If you don't mind me asking, how many siblings are u guys?
And who is the laadla or laadliest?
3 elder sisters and i the only youngest brother so obviously I was the most laadla. 😆
My sisters just sing occasionally in antakshari otherwise not...
Originally posted by: HWQNY62JFC4MBYDQ
Waise bhi tamatar bahut mehnge ho gaye hai abhi. Haath aaye free ke tamatar jaane mat dena 😆
Do u think I got them at a good deal. 1.20 rps for half kilo?
Or did they loot a firangi?
🤣
Originally posted by: carisma2
Do u think I got them at a good deal. 1.20 rps for half kilo?
Or did they loot a firangi?
🤣
Are u sure it's rupees and not pounds?
If rupees then u basically got it free. Is price me shayad 20-30 saal pehle milte honge 😆
Originally posted by: Shwetha02
Wo hi tho, kabhi na doon mein..😆
Waisey dekha jaaye, munna ne bhi tamatar reactions dena bandh kar diya hai..😆
One day I gave him.over a 100 tamatars. I went thru all his posts and gave him so many tamatars. I miss his tamatars
Originally posted by: RIK2CP5H5IBVYNJQ
I've deleted tere jaisa yaar kahan cos it wasn't up to my expectations.
Will try it again sometime...
I had heard 2 lines only.
Sure looking forward to it again.
This is a default song I give to the male singers.
I wonder even as a female if Charu wud like to take that challenge. Lol.
🏃♀️
Runs off before she throws her slippers at me..😂😂
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
12