Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Did you watch Mighty Morphin Power Rangers too?
I remember another show that I used to watch in that era. This show was my fav too.
Masked Rider

Remember Knight Rider? 😆

My fav show
That diag is so me. Mr McGee.. don't get me angry, you won't like it when I'm angry..
😆
This character is so me. Cool, but make me.mad.. I am the Hulk.
Love this show.

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
i used to fight with my brother for this 🤣🤣
Lol. I rem these
Ppl used to go mad for them
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
I still remember both English and Hindi versions of zindagi toofani hai.....jahan hai duckburg😆
I rem this.. "uncle donald".. they were so cute.