Sajal liked it. I think she liked more than half of saaliya edits 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sajal liked it. I think she liked more than half of saaliya edits 😆
No more kuch ankahi on Saturdays 😒
No more kuch ankahi on Saturdays 😒
i am about 6 episodes behind anyway
hey what show is replacing it?
Originally posted by: PP4TOCBW5255IWYU
i am about 6 episodes behind anyway
hey what show is replacing it?
That show about child marriage I guess.
No more kuch ankahi on Saturdays 😒
There is no new drama as well
Missing KA 🥺
I wish there was a S2 ...No more kuch ankahi on Saturdays 😒
Originally posted by: DNG25CTA37LCVCS2
I wish there was a S2 ...
At times I feel like I want S2 and at times I fell no I just want billu and sajju in a new drama with lots of romance 😆
I cannot make up my mind.
I don't want a season 2 as every character have been given a perfect closure after lots of ups and downs
There is nothing more to show
Neither is there anything more to show in the love triangle
I want to see sajjal sherry in a proper show
God I watched asmano pe likha again as I wanted to see them together
Can't believe it's been 10 years between these 2 shows
Phew