News & Media
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I know but he made it similar to KZK 1 and Humsafar
Maybe he added some flavours to make it more dramatic. 😆
Which song is that?
Which song is that?
Hoo man jahan movie song.
I actually recently found out it has AAA too. But I didn't knew him back then when this song came.
Yes In order to get trp and later on geo took inspiration from that
https://twitter.com/ilmogram/status/1682416768218963969?t=vSNcAvMBrtQfmj2pXlEyWA&s=19
What's happening in the cricket world?
Btwn has anyone watched Kabuli Pulao? Surprised by Sabeena. She is actually giving oscar worthy performance. Although the show is good and for the last two weeks this has to be one of the best shows on air. I am still concerned about the age gap.
from what I’ve seen on social media , no Pakistani player was shown in the World Cup promo despite them being one of the teams playing. I think this has upset Pakistani cricket fansOriginally posted by: Slender-Rose123
https://twitter.com/ilmogram/status/1682416768218963969?t=vSNcAvMBrtQfmj2pXlEyWA&s=19
What's happening in the cricket world?
What’s Bilal and Dure ship name going to be ? Bure?