Originally posted by: SoniRita
Wanna play? See page 1 for details.
I don't watch bollywood and i only watch a handful of ITV shows so sitting this one out 🙂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Wanna play? See page 1 for details.
I don't watch bollywood and i only watch a handful of ITV shows so sitting this one out 🙂
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Wanna play? See page 1 for details.
Sign me up too.Although I am so clueless with current TV and movies both 😆
Thanks for the tag, Soni🤗
Sign me up pls.
Unable to tag the maker of this post.
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Wanna play? See page 1 for details.
Sign me up pls.
I m in.. sign me up
U guys wanna join? Tags😡
thnks for the tag
I never played any India forums game or segment ever so I know nothing about all these if you can help them I am in
Sign me up
Originally posted by: Kavita99
thnks for the tag
I never played any India forums game or segment ever so I know nothing about all these if you can help them I am in
Sign me up
There r rules on pg 1
Sign me up.
Thanks for the tag. 🤗
vo mene padha but participate krte kese h vo nhi pta
Let's see looking forward to my first game on if
Originally posted by: Kavita99
vo mene padha but participate krte kese h vo nhi pta
Let's see looking forward to my first game on if
U already signed up.. u will get questions by host through PM after sign up is closed