IKR! 🤣
So when I was searching for that gif, I found below image, it must have been a gif but don't know why it's not moving. And the point where it got stucked is making it even more hilarious..
What is he even doing? 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
IKR! 🤣
So when I was searching for that gif, I found below image, it must have been a gif but don't know why it's not moving. And the point where it got stucked is making it even more hilarious..
What is he even doing? 😂
IKR! 🤣
So when I was searching for that gif, I found below image, it must have been a gif but don't know why it's not moving. And the point where it got stucked is making it even more hilarious..
What is he even doing? 😂
Ye gif hil nahi rahi hai..🤣
So vibey is Falguni?
First tell me your heritage, religion, parental background etc
It will help me cut down on the list😳
Haan re woi bola ki gif chal nahi rahi.. wo as image hi dikh rahi thi google par bhi 😂 and jaha ruki hai that's making it look even more hilarious 🤣
Haan re woi bola ki gif chal nahi rahi.. wo as image hi dikh rahi thi google par bhi 😂 and jaha ruki hai that's making it look even more hilarious 🤣
Ha re..mein samaj gayi..hilarious hai 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: la_Reine
First tell me your heritage, religion, parental background etc
It will help me cut down on the list😳

La_Reine kept me busy in other thread otherwise I would have guessed first... Jokes apart... congrats to Swetha2 and charu ⭐️😆
What?! I wasn't even here. Ilzaam pe ilzaam lagaye jaa rahe hain mujhpe, your honor.😭
Aishwarya Rai did toxic lobbying at L’Oréal to destroy Sonam Kapoor’s career with the brand and successfully ruined Sonam’s Cannes red carpet...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/ajay-devgn-to-play-a-grey-supernatural-character-in-r
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbTNILnCMSe/?igsh=dGM5bGY0OWZyd3Bw
Alia and Sharvari live video play Alpha new song Massacre https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaKOZlLqJA6/?igsh=cTN4MHc1OWNtOHV6
...
14