Lollywood Gossip/Adda SM Updates #16 - DT Note Pg 104- Page 17

News & Media

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

65.1k

Users

32

Likes

1.2k

Frequent Posters

LQQX2XFZKGM7JA4F thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

When people are obsessed they don't care🤣


its not like they even enjoy the shows, all they seem to do is complain about other shows that Wahaj is in that isn't Tere Bin..

pickachu thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 8

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

https://www.reddit.com/r/PAKCELEBGOSSIP/comments/1534yl8/so_mein_will_most_likely_be_replacing_mpht/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=1



So no more kahani suno after 2 weeks 🤣


Didn't this start before TB and KA? But is gonna end after TB and KA. How many episodes did this have?


Yes but they have not aired mpht for two weeks because of Ramadan last week and eid or else this torture would end two weeks ago.

2VNFQ726OQN62RMT thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

@mainaisihoon 🤣🤣🤣 I made it recently last month Just to stalk and started using it to tweet this month .I deleted my two previous IDs on twitter permanently. I keep promising I won't make them again and end up making new ones 🤣

Your ID, I will follow you there if you're there


My ID is the same slender rose with same DP. Is it mainaisihihoon or mainaisihoon because I found the former not the latter one

2VNFQ726OQN62RMT thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pickachu


Yes but they have not aired mpht for two weeks because of Ramadan last week and eid or else this torture would end two weeks ago.


Why are you so less active now? I enjoy your posts.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: spnfan


So no more kahani suno after 2 weeks 🤣



At this point I'm like "nahi sunna" 😆

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Republic Rhythms Aazadi Quest Volunteer Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2024) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: N7RROHERDW5EYF7N


My ID is the same slender rose with same DP. Is it mainaisihihoon or mainaisihoon because I found the former not the latter one

We followed each other. Yes it's the former one .

2VNFQ726OQN62RMT thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

We followed each other. Yes it's the former one .


Thanks ❤️

pickachu thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 8

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: TCO4JZ2Z6U6E6VHU


Why are you so less active now? I enjoy your posts.


I m busy in preparing for my exams but when I get free time, i visit the forum.

2VNFQ726OQN62RMT thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pickachu


I m busy in preparing for my exams but when I get free time, i visit the forum.


Good Luck for your exams. May Allah give you success. Ameen ❤️


If you don't mind can you tell me where do you study in Islamabad?

Edited by Slender-Rose123 - 3 years ago

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".