https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrRH2uWISpX/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
This shuja guy is in college gate.
News & Media
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrRH2uWISpX/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
This shuja guy is in college gate.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrRH2uWISpX/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
This shuja guy is in college gate.
Yess I saw it on his insta.
I don't think bilal would do it.
Is it just me or does anyone else thing sanam saeed and Emma Watson have some similarities?
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ct0yDq4AwgT/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuGmHhqOPXr/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Waah waah🤣🤣 kya sher arz kiya hai!
Originally posted by: Witchofthewest
I don't think bilal would do it.
Everyone feels the same and so do i😆
But he seems to like Mohammad Ahmad a lot and if the story centers around salman and Aaliya in S2 he might do it I guess. It's billy darling he might surprise us. If KA S2 is the best script he has at that moment he might do it.
Is it just me or does anyone else thing sanam saeed and Emma Watson have some similarities?
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ct0yDq4AwgT/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Well I don't think so.
Everyone feels the same and so do i😆
But he seems to like Mohammad Ahmad a lot and if the story centers around salman and Aaliya in S2 he might do it I guess. It's billy darling he might surprise us. If KA S2 is the best script he has at that moment he might do it.
Lets wait for the best. 😆😆
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CngyTf8h1Fj/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
This is such a cute video zara made on sajal's bday.
I just noticed billu darling follows zara. He never worked with her and he rarely follows female actresses he never worked with.