Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31
episode dekha hi nahi 😭 🥴 it has become boring lol and I get bored real easy 😆 I'll post some today.
Funny Gifs.
Missing them
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31
episode dekha hi nahi 😭 🥴 it has become boring lol and I get bored real easy 😆 I'll post some today.
Funny Gifs.
Missing them
Mein to isiliye dekhti hu ki tum log padh sako. Tumhara dimag kharab hone se bach jayega 😂
Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31
they've reduced Mani and Koyal scenes lol 🤣🤣 we're hard wired to ITV drama lol 🤪 and Garv and Titli's boring romance is so boring 🥴
The couple looks good but you know the plot. It makes the romance boring
Originally posted by: musicalstorm
Mein to isiliye dekhti hu ki tum log padh sako. Tumhara dimag kharab hone se bach jayega 😂
So sweet of you dear🤗