Chintu's actual name is Bhavik! Monica took his name in one of the episodes!
P.S. yes, i wanted to see DCD scene toh maine woh ek dekh liya lol
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Chintu's actual name is Bhavik! Monica took his name in one of the episodes!
P.S. yes, i wanted to see DCD scene toh maine woh ek dekh liya lol
That’s a beautiful name😎❤️ Cutie Chintu 🥹🥺🥺🥺Chintu's actual name is Bhavik! Monica took his name in one of the episodes!
P.S. yes, i wanted to see DCD scene toh maine woh ek dekh liya lol
Show dekh rahi ho kya?
Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31
Show dekh rahi ho kya?
Nahi yaar! busy weeks ahead~ I'm hoping to watch some on this sun.
kya chal rahi hain? Any Garv-Titli moments I should look out for? Unki shaadi hogayi kya?
me also reading updates. Yes unki shaadi ho gayi.Originally posted by: Plvs-Vltrx
Nahi yaar! busy weeks ahead~ I'm hoping to watch some on this sun.
kya chal rahi hain? Any Garv-Titli moments I should look out for? Unki shaadi hogayi kya?