Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Newbird

Beautifully sung charu 👌. It is one of my favourite songs. As I was travelling I couldnt open the link then when you posted it. Now  when I was chatting with you I remembered that I forgot to open my favourite song, then quickly went and listened it now😳. 

Awww you made my day/ evening.. Thanks so much, NB.. that's really so sweet of you.. ❤️ That's such a beautiful song! I think it must be everyone's favourite song at some point of time atleast, if not always.. I love it too.. Such a refreshing tune and singing it was! Thanks again girl.. 🤗

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Supaaa your pasoori song sounds so good and suits your voice so well. If there was a female version, this would be it. It's made for you. Has to be your best song so far.

Awww thanks! You made my day! Now I’ll try to sing the whole thing. 

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

This has to be one of your best songs! ❤️ Absolutely in love with it! Don't know Punjabi so can't tell about the pronounciation but loved your version a lot.. seems like you had so much fun singing it and it definitely shows! Kya mast freely gaaya! This must be the hardest but you made it sound effortless! 

Awww Thank you Charu!! It’s a really fun song. Y’all made my day with the feedback! I’ll try to sing the whole thing now. Couldn’t do it the first time around 

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

Finally you are here after 84 years!  The thread missed your voice girl.. Such beautiful rendition! I have always loved all your English songs so damn much! This one is no exception either! loved it! ❤️ 

I saw your songs here in afternoon but couldn't hear it as I was at my workplace.. Finally heard both your songs.. ❤️

Like Panini bread Rajkumar’s father once said
Hum kab aaate hain kab jaate hain yeh toh takdeer banane waale ko bhi maloom nahin. 🤯

Thank you for your sweet words, always! 💞Just read you’re not feeling well. Hope whatever it is, goes away soon and you feel like yourself again. Wish you a speedy recovery ❤️

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

You got a sexy voice ❤️

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: driven

You got a sexy voice ❤️

Thank you  Driven 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Awww thanks! You made my day! Now I’ll try to sing the whole thing. 

Cant wait

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Like Panini bread Rajkumar’s father once said
Hum kab aaate hain kab jaate hain yeh toh takdeer banane waale ko bhi maloom nahin. 🤯

Thank you for your sweet words, always! 💞Just read you’re not feeling well. Hope whatever it is, goes away soon and you feel like yourself again. Wish you a speedy recovery ❤️

@ 1st para - Khala in some *filmy kaliyaan khila rahi hai* moment.. 😄 

Thanks so much, dex! I am feeling much better now, thanks to the warm wishes by you and other friends here.. 🤗

And yes, please do a longer version of Pasoori! We all would love to hear that.. 🤩

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Bumping it.. so I cam find it easier later

Charu21 thumbnail

Sharing something here after long. Actually I had posted this song on StarMaker almost two weeks back but then I thought I would share it here when I feel a bit better from sore throat. (I know that my voice slightly broke at two places but ignoring it and still sharing) 😆

Song suggested by Shwetha 🤗

Yeh Tumhari Meri Baatein (Rock On!)

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678732740&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=236&recordingId=11821949091156256&share_type=copyLink

Edited by Charu21 - 9 months ago