Originally posted by: averma4583
Someone share this link with Tushar! Would love him to see how we appreciate his work!
You know you will live a 100 years, I was just thinking to quote you to write a story on the current scenario… 😜
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: averma4583
Someone share this link with Tushar! Would love him to see how we appreciate his work!
You know you will live a 100 years, I was just thinking to quote you to write a story on the current scenario… 😜
I did and guess what he actually replied I’m soo happy right now 🥳😳❤️Originally posted by: averma4583
Someone share this link with Tushar! Would love him to see how we appreciate his work!

Tbh his character he played really well ... villian yet liked more than so called leads jethji etc.
His Swag Hai Jatt da dialogue more popular than this show lol
Tushar aced Garry so well. I will really miss him. Hope he comes back. Also, he has been liking all comments under his goodbye post. 😂
I just hate how they got rid of him putting everything onto him and whitewashing rest of the household when they are just as vile if not worse. They promised 3 couples but came back to typical cliche love triangle. I hope apart from Angad Sahiba we get to see little of refreshing Veer Keerat more than Seerat though i know it won't happen.
Frankly i liked his acting and his chemistry with Seerat in the start. They are the best looking villain jodi ever. But he was horribly underutilized. For Sahiba Angad Seerat love triangle to happen he had to go.
I thought he was that girl's father by the amazing expression he gave in misleading promo.
Wish him good luck for his career. I hope he gets a lead role like anti hero in Titlie.