Y'all I don't even remember if y'all remember but I have caught all the feels from Daljiet's wedding functions. The fact that she compared herself to Anjali and is finally closing all the shitty chapters of her life gives me so much joy, my bbys. ❤️
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Y'all I don't even remember if y'all remember but I have caught all the feels from Daljiet's wedding functions. The fact that she compared herself to Anjali and is finally closing all the shitty chapters of her life gives me so much joy, my bbys. ❤️
Good to see Daljeet with a person she loves. Wish her all the happiness with Nikhil. They look good together and the kids look adorable.👍🏼Originally posted by: Deltablues
Y'all I don't even remember if y'all remember but I have caught all the feels from Daljiet's wedding functions. The fact that she compared herself to Anjali and is finally closing all the shitty chapters of her life gives me so much joy, my bbys. ❤️
Cheers..
Originally posted by: Deltablues
Y'all I don't even remember if y'all remember but I have caught all the feels from Daljiet's wedding functions. The fact that she compared herself to Anjali and is finally closing all the shitty chapters of her life gives me so much joy, my bbys. ❤️
updating soon 😳
Originally posted by: dramebaaz.af
updating soon 😳
Hey— please update your story “ footprint on sand”. Eagerly waiting. Thanks
I welcome you with my open heart Because you are my light, my sunshine I don't give a damn of right or wrong With this promise, I"l make you...
727