Originally posted by: shrutiraina007
Yayyyyy. The AT is open.
Our adda😆 to talk and discuss
Btw welcome here🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: shrutiraina007
Yayyyyy. The AT is open.
Our adda😆 to talk and discuss
Btw welcome here🤗
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
She affects him a lot 😉
But seriously that part was epic 🤣
Mja aa gaya
Yes🤣🤣
I must say, Kushal nailed it.
Me dancing. 💃💃💃💃💃
And giving you hugs. 🤗🤗
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
I agree. I love KaiRa. Actually story always revolved around two of them only.
Yes. And Shivi was so damn cute with Momo.
I think that time all were saying both were dating😆
Her expressions seriously she looks cutiepie❤️
Aww🤗
But tu gayab hi rehti hai aaj kal