Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think.. that's an interesting topic.
Originally posted by: carisma2
I think.. that's an interesting topic.
I think I get what he means now that I reread. Compliments from men on physical appearance can be sexual harassment. Especially when they come from ugly creeps you would never want that type of attention from in ten lifetimes. I appreciate Adi’s efforts to spread awareness on this issue. But I doubt creeps will change. There is usually something seriously wrong with their mental health and that is why they act in desperation. And cannot take very clear cues from a woman’s reaction. At least someone is trying. I appreciate it. 
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
9