Who plays blackmail, and someone loves, someone is important

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 months ago

The blackmailer doll and Yuvi are so boring, oh my god))) Only worse is Kriti, she lost Ram with a sandwich, and Ram happily whistles, taking his wife to work with patients.

Ram understands the importance of Priya himself, and Kriti frantically tries to prove her importance. The difference is obvious, right?

And Ram's reaction to a quick decision with an operation for his mother, a divorce and subsequent marriage to Kriti, well, you understand what and who this man wants. Let him talk about mom and her importance, but there is someone else behind mom and this is not Kriti at all.

"There is nothing between me and Dr. Priya," but Ram eluded Kriti to deal with Yuvi's misses, literally flashing his heels. Rama is much more concerned about Yuvi's work and everything, but not Kriti.

Now Alekha can pout on Ram, but to hell with her)

Priya is not used to being called bhabhi, but it will become important to her in time. Plus, the new version of Tarun is so cute)

And Priya would not be Priya if she had not defended her point of view with the utmost courtesy and respect before the new Tarun and not only. And some puppets can put their middle-class reasoning back in their mouths. Priya and her point of view is personality.

The powder in the soup is something fishy, but we'll all find out. It looks like something was put in there to make Mom worse and frame Priya. But Priya made a small move with her knight. Shreya, drink this crap yourself. Soup is health, my foot!

Mom Shalu trusts Priya, her apples and her skills. Therefore, there is nothing strange in the fact that Priya will receive the house key, and not someone else. And you can put your hints about theft back in your mouth again.

Even if Priya is framed for this, she can handle it. That winning smile in front of Ram is amazing)

But she does not need property, but pride in the eyes of her mother for her own son. Ram has no chance not to love a woman like Priya