Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
The show starts as a flashback and Aradhana narrates her life before 6 months to her friend and how she met Reyansh..how that changed her life forever..
So its a flashback story like tere liye and kitani mohabbat hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
The show starts as a flashback and Aradhana narrates her life before 6 months to her friend and how she met Reyansh..how that changed her life forever..
So its a flashback story like tere liye and kitani mohabbat hai
Originally posted by: chaipaani
I feel jenny is working on something I might leave everything and run there 🤭
Her show is a mature love story with EMA...basically TV version of kabhi alvida na kehna
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Her show is a mature love story with EMA...basically TV version of kabhi alvida na kehna
Where did you get the details? I think she will be posting something tomorrow. I will watch anything for her 😅
Originally posted by: chaipaani
Where did you get the details? I think she will be posting something tomorrow. I will watch anything for her 😅
There was an article last week, i dont remember where i saw it though. Any idea when the promo will come?
Originally posted by: la_Reine
There was an article last week, i dont remember where i saw it though. Any idea when the promo will come?
Not sure about the promo but yesterday she posted a story
New work and date was of 12.07.2023 so i assumed maybe she will be sharing some details tomorrow 🤞
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
https://twitter.com/SonyLIV/status/1678426350972182528?t=QtVxwb5rqDul7NKUX5lLAQ&s=19
I like this scene but isn't the love story happening too fast?? I expected slow burn hate to love.
I agree. What twists and turns does ekta have in store that she’s rushing the love story
Originally posted by: chaipaani
Not sure about the promo but yesterday she posted a story
New work and date was of 12.07.2023 so i assumed maybe she will be sharing some details tomorrow 🤞
Maybe today was the start date of shoot
Any update?
I agree. What twists and turns does ekta have in store that she’s rushing the love story
Havent you watched Ektas previous shows? This is her regular pattern. It's always fast pace for the first few months and then each track starts dragging forever. Pre-marriage tracks are usually fast paced.
Yes it's a new video song.
exactly this happened in kundali bhagya too . She let one of her villain get established aur osky bad tou he or she never get exposed and its a drag for lifeOriginally posted by: la_Reine
Havent you watched Ektas previous shows? This is her regular pattern. It's always fast pace for the first few months and then each track starts dragging forever. Pre-marriage tracks are usually fast paced.