u have got to give live updates if that happens 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
u have got to give live updates if that happens 🤣
and thats why it would be more fun. 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Katrina Kaif was also following a pre-written script 🤣🤣 there is no such script here
oh good for you 😆Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Hold on I said we all watched it but that doesn’t mean they remember the plot 🤣
oh dear god! I seriously cannot fathom how these people are not embarrased pf even opening any social media🤣🤣 their PRs must have brainwashed them to not google themselves 🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtJDao5LlHS/?igshid=MTIzZWMxMTBkOA==
The KBC timer 🤣🤣 and someone commented “she was falling for 5 business days” 🤣
haan bilkul. Raat ko disturbance nai hona chahiye. Bhot important tasks hote he 🤣🤣Its 63 … what do u want now 🤣 Raat ko mobile bas weekend me use hota hai otherwise after 12 I switched off 🤣
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
u have got to give live updates if that happens 🤣
Best I can do is aftermath updates 🤣
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
oh dear god! I seriously cannot fathom how these people are not embarrased pf even opening any social media🤣🤣 their PRs must have brainwashed them to not google themselves 🤣🤣
i have seen some actors comment on these meme videos with different flavors of “I’m sorry for the trauma” or “it was in the script what else can I do” 🤣🤣 moreso the former

i guess it does require positive outlook when someone has had to take 3-4 births to defeat one random villain
🤣🤣🤣
i will take it 🤣
oh you can do a lot of things but i guess being blind doesnt allow u to see the options 🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
i have seen some actors comment on these meme videos with different flavors of “I’m sorry for the trauma” or “it was in the script what else can I do” 🤣🤣 moreso the former
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k