Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
do u really think , i can get promoted so soon 🤣🤣
Yeah if you put your mind to it 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
do u really think , i can get promoted so soon 🤣🤣
Yeah if you put your mind to it 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
phir toh tum phas gaye 🤣🤣🤣
Hold on I said we all watched it but that doesn’t mean they remember the plot 🤣
how can you be so sure 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Hold on I said we all watched it but that doesn’t mean they remember the plot 🤣
I also played it at first it shows Bageshwar baba 🤣 but maine haar nahi mana 🤣Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
So i found this timepass website to guess characters and i said indian and special powers and the first suggestion it gave was is it naagin 🤣🤣


https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtJDao5LlHS/?igshid=MTIzZWMxMTBkOA==
The KBC timer 🤣🤣 and someone commented “she was falling for 5 business days” 🤣
dont forget to charge your mobile 🤣 raat ko bhi dekhna hota hai🤣I also played it at first it shows Bageshwar baba 🤣 but maine haar nahi mana 🤣
after getting the desired result I screamed like winning something major 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
how can you be so sure 🤣
Because I know my parents very well 🤣
Its 63 … what do u want now 🤣 Raat ko mobile bas weekend me use hota hai otherwise after 12 I switched off 🤣Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
dont forget to charge your mobile 🤣 raat ko bhi dekhna hota hai🤣
then i can only say, All the best🤣
we can have real life namaste america then 🤣Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
aray aray aray deviji 🤣🤣 i care for u a lot 🤣🤣
Situation same hai🤣🤣🤣isiliye boli main 🤣🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k