Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Yeah... Just like Alia stole the show in RRR
Sorry girl but I couldn’t resist! Hope I’m not bugging you 😳
Maataji is here to claim all the credits for project k and jawaan
Never mind the stellar production values, money, and superstars that also act in the movie ….
🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️
Maataji is here to claim all the credits for project k and jawaan
Never mind the stellar production values, money, and superstars that also act in the movie ….
🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️
Hallelujah!!!
No wonder everyone in the industry deliberately maintains distance from this conniving and manipulatively vindictive PR mata(and also the undisputed queen of overenthusiastic PR team as rightfully exposed by Sonam and Anushka publicly) who doesn't even spare her own husband through her dirty PR games.
Deepika is one shady and untrustworthy character to the core….through and through 😤😑
Some gems from Twitter and Reddit 👏👏👏
https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/14wl6eb/show_stealing_dps_pr_continues/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1
https://twitter.com/isrkzronit/status/1678402546799452160?s=46&t=DAl3urN5OT5DAWGWEmZLXA



































SRK fans have been abusing SRK's lucky charm here
https://twitter.com/filmfare/status/1678292253025107969/retweets/with_comments
What color is her saree?
For a change, I loved Deepika in this Prevue. She is indeed the only reason if, by chance, I watch this film.
What color is her saree?
It's a primary color, not a secondary color and certainly not that color. 😆
https://x.com/i/status/2046787460429189164
https://www.instagram.com/p/DafUXzeMD-k/?igsh=MXV1ajZyamFjMGFjMA==
I have heard people on this forum say..a real star is one who makes a bad movie work at the BO..this is exacly what is happening with Alpha rn...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXWo9IgDGwy/?igsh=OGN0Z2doc216Yjlu
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/alia-bhatt-says-she-wont-be-speaking-until-tuesday-after-talking-for-4-hours-straight_233377
9