He is bechara.. she fooled him in Syaani. 😃 Now he'll seek revenge from her.😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
He is bechara.. she fooled him in Syaani. 😃 Now he'll seek revenge from her.😈
Originally posted by: anikamathur
Please I don't want Anmol as a negetive role i want her sweet bubbly role coz it suits on her i tolerated her in siyani but no more cunning character for her
I don't know why , but Anmol always gives me negative vibes. I only liked her in Aik Aur Sitam.😳
Kaash aisa ho
Please no villain role for anmol I hope mohsin and Hiba are negetive
Originally posted by: suhaaana
This drama looks like another classic Geo tv drama with love triangle.
I might give it a skip.
Is Hamza the lead or the other guy is the lead?
Hamza is the lead mohsin is playing a supporting role
Ye mohsin anmol k beech main bohot bolta hai 😆
Originally posted by: anikamathur
Please no villain role for anmol I hope mohsin and Hiba are negetive
Yes. This is what I am saying. This time it is Anmol's turn to be bechari
Yes. This is what I am saying. This time it is Anmol's turn to be bechari
Hmmm that's great
It's a daily soap with more than 60 episodes with love square. I just hope, there are better and light hearted scenes between Anmol and Hamza for me to enjoy.
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
It's a daily soap with more than 60 episodes with love square. I just hope, there are better and light hearted scenes between Anmol and Hamza for me to enjoy.
Not love square love triangle