https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cq-ebf-Nz7-/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
😂😂😂😂😂
I can’t think of anyone other than Abdullah & mahejabben for this 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cq-ebf-Nz7-/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
😂😂😂😂😂
I can’t think of anyone other than Abdullah & mahejabben for this 😂😂
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cs6FGQGgWJi/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
meesam to meerab 😂😂😂
I wonder what murtasam reaction would be 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
. Wahaj looks nothing like danish 😂😂
they have completely different look!
Danish do have very handsome and beautiful face! However can’t act 🥴🥴🥴
While wahaj has different look! Can’t explain, he looks hot sometime and ok sometime! 😂 and can act extremely well. You give him any character he will play well!
and yea idk what was the last 2 drama with danish ! It was so boring I didint even finish watching it 🥴🥴
Danish can lol he's one of my favs.
For example when played shamsher as awful as he was u wanted her to forgive him.
When he was sultan you wanted him dead.
When he was shahzeb you wanted him with Isra lol.
Wahaj is a good actor no doubt. He has played lots of different roles. And has avoided being type cast.
They look similar lol🤣
Originally posted by: RKDEWAANA
Danish can lol he's one of my favs.
For example when played shamsher as awful as he was u wanted her to forgive him.
When he was sultan you wanted him dead.
When he was shahzeb you wanted him with Isra lol.
Wahaj is a good actor no doubt. He has played lots of different roles. And has avoided being type cast.
That is true. I actually liked those 3 drama of his!
I think Danish is typed cast now to play similar role!
I hope he picks up variety
Please post the link here 🙏🏾🙏🏾
Originally posted by: XXXOXBU4HRLQ3JAO
They uploaded the Khet scene full screen after we all demanded on insta
Yayyyyyyyy
I did not understand this , when MK asked BH in front of MB , have u seen when meerab is going out that night, how does even if she saw she is responsible for all the mess. How did MB understood that BH was reason for meerab going .
I did not understand this , when MK asked BH in front of MB , have u seen when meerab is going out that night, how does even if she saw she is responsible for all the mess. How did MB understood that BH was reason for meerab going .
Because of the edit it also makes meerab look like a liar 🤣How would she know haya saw her?
instead of they showing, they are expecting audience to understand that MB came to know it was BH. Wah kya logic haiOriginally posted by: RKDEWAANA
Because of the edit it also makes meerab look like a liar 🤣How would she know haya saw her?
Geo will give us reminder till the next season starts .