Hello Rainbow Friends😊
No other option except physiotherapy guys😆.

Stay happy, healthy and positive guys. Good Night all🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hello Rainbow Friends😊
No other option except physiotherapy guys😆.

Stay happy, healthy and positive guys. Good Night all🤗
Good morning!
Having erratic sleeping hours. But slowly settling and feeling good to be back home.
How is everyone?
Have a good day ahead, keep well always!!🤗
Good morning Rainbow friends, have a nice week ahead. 🤗

Good morning, Padma, hope you are feeling better.Hello Rainbow Friends😊
No other option except physiotherapy guys😆.
Stay happy, healthy and positive guys. Good Night all🤗

That is understandable, for a few days, this jet lag will bother you, slowly, it will set right. Take care.🤗Good morning!
Having erratic sleeping hours. But slowly settling and feeling good to be back home.
How is everyone?
Have a good day ahead, keep well always!!🤗

Friends, I am traveling back, so I am busy packing.
I will be active from the 13th onward. Meanwhile, I will be here to put a simple message.
Originally posted by: Viswasruti
Friends, I am traveling back, so I am busy packing.
I will be active from the 13th onward. Meanwhile, I will be here to put a simple message.
Enjoy your last few hours at your mom's! And wishing you a safe and pleasant trip.❤️
Hello Rainbow friends 😊
Vibha I hope you have overcome jet lag, Madhu Happy journey back home, Avi I hope you have settled and Abbi is keeping you busy, Suta hope you are busy with internship and other activities and Nado hope you have completed your bee farming.
Take care of yourself guys. Good Night all🤗
Good morning!
Have a safe journey, Madi!
Hope all well with everyone else.
Have a good day then, keep smiling always!
Good morning rainbow friends. Have a great day.
This is "Member's Only" CC where Love rules! Welcome to our new home, where friendship, positivity, good vibrations, love and respect for...
This is "Member's Only" CC where Love rules! Welcome to our new home, where friendship, positivity, good vibrations, love and respect for...
Forever in our Hearts This CC is for anyone who wants to relive Sidharth's memories and discuss anything related to him. My hope is that this CC...
To the Appreciation Thread of most talented,, beautiful,lovely, humble,down to earth Actress of Tellywood our Diva Reena kapoor So lets start...
621