Durr e Fishan signed a new show titled khaee and the channel is geo
Durr e Fishan signed a new show titled khaee and the channel is geo
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: anikamathur
Durr e Fishan signed a new show titled khaee and the channel is geo
Are there more details about it?
It will come soon
She is getting many shows these days
I can beat she will be paired with an A list actor here too😆
Originally posted by: la_Reine
She is getting many shows these days
I can beat she will be paired with an A list actor here too😆
Faisal Quraishi maybe.😆
People in her comment section are saying Feroze khan
Faysal Quraishi hai 😑
Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
Faysal Quraishi hai 😑
I guessed it right.
But FQ is shooting for Hum's Zulm!😕