Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nehaaaaa
Yayyy they didnt drag🥳
her outfit ☺️❤️
Thanks for sharing!! 😲☺️Gosh Neha looks so good!! Excited and nervous for the post marriage sequence
so they have not dragged marriage track too much.
Both look so adorable ❤️
Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31
her outfit ☺️❤️
I hate it. I was thinking she looks so vampish. 🤣
Nuptial night ke liye ready hai sayad 🤣
Zara touch me touch me
I know a certain villain with lacy nightwear lol 🤣
Originally posted by: mango.falooda
I hate it. I was thinking she looks so vampish. 🤣
Mehta family ke liye vamp hi theek hai. Achi ladki ko toh yeh sab khaa jayenge. Vamp at least inka khoon chus kar sudhaar toh sakegi. 🤪