https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtcfwyeIaUx/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Just as we speak. Some yumna content.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtcfwyeIaUx/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Just as we speak. Some yumna content.
someone said “you’re old , just marry yumna already” . Like wtf, these people are worse then nosy aunties
lmao at the fight btw sajal and yumna fans🤣
sajal fans crushed yumna fans yesterday IMO
I am not properly following any drama but the twitter drama is fun
lmao that's so obvious pr and it's so embarassing
everyone crushes them with logic but they’re delusion makes them think they are winning because trash bin got high ratingsOriginally posted by: cooper123
lmao at the fight btw sajal and yumna fans🤣
sajal fans crushed yumna fans yesterday IMO
I am not properly following any drama but the twitter drama is fun
Galaxy lollywood dragging tere bin
https://twitter.com/pixiedust941/status/1677297683038609408?s=46&t=d8UBQVKwWsV2m3Rt2D5EIQ
Some KA fans are asking for S2 and Nadeem baigg is liking those comments . Since KA is a character oriented drama with no particular story it can have S2 with the characters continuing to grow as people but I don't want a S2. I dont like seasonal format in general and that's why I like kdramas. They wrap up everything in 16-20 episodes. Nowadays some dramas only have 12episodes.
What happened to his face?
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuZrDERoq9q/?igshid=YmM0MjE2YWMzOA==
https://galaxylollywood.com/2023/07/07/where-does-tere-bin-rank-among-the-best-pakistani-dramas/
Times when GL makes sense🤣
I think thier website contents are written by sensible people and not momin and imaam 🤣