Let's see. 😃 I can't wait for the promos.
Tere Bin is ending tonight. And still no promos.😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Let's see. 😃 I can't wait for the promos.
Tere Bin is ending tonight. And still no promos.😲
But in poster, he has shady look
Ahsan looks more shady
Let's see. 😃 I can't wait for the promos.
Tere Bin is ending tonight. And still no promos.😲
yesterday or today??
Today. 😆I thought last ep was yesterday.
It was supposed to be yesterday🤔
What matters is that it ended. And guess what! Makers are planning season 2.😆
Teaser 1:
Teaser 2:
I am happy Ahsan is playing a positive role .
Teaser 1:
Teaser 2:
I am happy Ahsan is playing a positive role .
See I told you Sami is negative.
What's wrong with geo's coloring
Why is Madiha looking so dull here
I still wish someone writes grey character like shaheer in piya Mann bhaye for sami
I wish piya Mann bhaye was made in today's time with better production values
These shakki insecure egoistic male leads
I m so done watching in pak dramas