That they forgot very soon and it became very evident in the episodes 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
That they forgot very soon and it became very evident in the episodes 😆
Andy, are you watching the new Gen ya tyaag diya?😆
Andy, are you watching the new Gen ya tyaag diya?😆
Obviously tyag dia 😆. Kal kisine bola Sairat ka end hai so I watched the last few minutes
Mujhe Sairat ka end wala dikhaya toh tere and aur ek tag se hi pata chala 😆
I'm binge watching old tracks now 😆
Haa Still wondering why they are remaking Mohar for the second time on the channel considering the first one wrapped up in 7 months 🤪
The name of the channel must be changed from Star Plus to remake plus
Nobody bought the house in 20 years? 😆
They see P shakal every where and Dumb Chavan bhoot yelling for Sai 🤣
TC is back with another exclusive updates.
As per sources, Paras Madaan has entered the show Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Mein, to play the role of a Parallel lead in the show.
Haa uska hi pic dikhai thi Bhavani ne Savi ko if I remember
Originally posted by: AninditaB
Haa uska hi pic dikhai thi Bhavani ne Savi ko if I remember
Why do I feel he'll be Ishan's married cousin 🤔