I just recently discoverd them and liked their songs. So sharing it here too.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I just recently discoverd them and liked their songs. So sharing it here too.
I think the portals have posted this on their own. I doubt if this one in particular is PR.https://www.instagram.com/p/CuT-iORNamU/?igshid=YmM0MjE2YWMzOA==
https://www.instagram.com/p/CuUVOdyIb0l/?igshid=YmM0MjE2YWMzOA==
Seems like billu's PR woke up from the coffin and started promoting him. I guess ishq murshid is coming really soon 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CuWSif7ttl6/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
All i see is Galaxy Lollywood is conveniently letting go of such a controversial moment for their friend Imran 😆
Originally posted by: RubyWooo
I wonder if Afia asked Wahaj to follow her back 😆
He followed back or what?
No no 😆
I meant if she asked him to follow her back again after the Unfollowing
https://www.instagram.com/p/CuWUwbhozeF/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
This too would have been great! Koi idhar agree kare na kare Billu zaroor karega 😆
Originally posted by: RubyWooo
https://www.instagram.com/p/CuWUwbhozeF/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
This too would have been great! Koi idhar agree kare na kare Billu zaroor karega 😆
He would.🤣🤣
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuMf8wQoh69/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Why do people troll her so much and who is she? 😆