They removed jaaniye train scene from beginning of epi 😆 does that kasauli track is done and dusted 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
They removed jaaniye train scene from beginning of epi 😆 does that kasauli track is done and dusted 😆
I thought so too...
But they forgot the current story is about abhir!!!
Woh montage gayab hogaya!!!😂😂😂
She took it pretty well actually!
She was more concerned about Abhir today.. 😀😀
What went gayab ? I dont watch the episode?
They removed jaaniye train scene from beginning of epi 😆 does that kasauli track is done and dusted
This one
i honestly can never understand ho people saying how can abhi seperate abhir from his mother and at the same time say there is no fault of ak in miscarriage. i mean where was the mother ak when she risked her childrens life not once but countless times .🤔
Is it going off air. I heard July being replaced by a new show? Is this true.
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
I really enjoyed this episode. Previous YRRKH vibes happy that the parents stayed on the show. High hopes for this season
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZT4-4KDExw/?igsh=MWwwbmtqY3hjd3VvOA== Ar doesn't want to say sorry against his self respect and for the deed which...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZRBBsmE9JO/?igsh=NW9uam94MWJqNTJk Abheera doesn't let disha and family movk blame arman It's shown that damayanti...
2