Originally posted by: Sera-high123
You are in my buddy list but can't see you in the "Tag Buddies" list when I try to tag you from there. I have to type your whole name everytime I tag you. Aisa lyi horaha hai??
Accha,let me check ..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
You are in my buddy list but can't see you in the "Tag Buddies" list when I try to tag you from there. I have to type your whole name everytime I tag you. Aisa lyi horaha hai??
Accha,let me check ..
Thank you pressu ji 🙏🏽 aisi zindagi guzar jaaye hassee😆 kushi👏 aur mazein se🥳
Iss caption ka kya matlab 🤔😆
Lagta hai koi content nahi hai entertainment ka liye so now sharing these things to get views and attention 😆
Listen to this too
I think now you can see me . I had no idea about this buddy feature in IF..😆
Pehle nahi tha na yeh? Abhi nayi add Hui hei kya?
Barsaatein forum pe aana hai ....next Monday se.......mai sabko lekr ja rahi hun.
Originally posted by: pickachu
Iss caption ka kya matlab 🤔😆
Will they kill MeMu?? 😒😒
it means the episode may end but the trauma will continue to stay with us forever😆Originally posted by: pickachu
Iss caption ka kya matlab 🤔😆