. Where is my Chappal! Throw it at them please! Seriously, season 1 killed my sleep! I don’t want season 2
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
. Where is my Chappal! Throw it at them please! Seriously, season 1 killed my sleep! I don’t want season 2
pulling out that ring from BH gives me more sukoon
Basic decent conclusion and Geo - a difficult combination. Geo is famous for dragging the serials and I don't remember any Geo drama with a beautiful ending.
Really?? 🥺🥺
Originally posted by: Winterberry
They can give awards to anyone, but end this show if possible give audience’s basic decent conclusion so we get a closure.
Yess plssss , the only thing I expect from TB now is decent conclusion with atleast 5 min meerasim scenes without any kind off interruption 😭😭
Basic decent conclusion and Geo - a difficult combination. Geo is famous for dragging the serials and I don't remember any Geo drama with a beautiful ending.
Ishq jalebi has the best ending.
pulling out that ring from BH gives me more sukoon
Pulling that ring is okay but Me shouldn't wear the same one.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Nahi 10 th July se start hoga. Kushal ka web series dekhe hain. He is very bad. 😆😆
Maine woh Jennifer wala show dekha tha and he was soo bad and his expressions
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
. Where is my Chappal! Throw it at them please! Seriously, season 1 killed my sleep! I don’t want season 2
You know yt people will definitely want season 2. Matlab Jo sirf YouTube dekhte hai wo. They will for sure watch it. 🤷🤷
Originally posted by: Snowflakes_04
Yess plssss , the only thing I expect from TB now is decent conclusion with atleast 5 min meerasim scenes without any kind off interruption 😭😭
U r expecting too much 😆
Yupps my fav ramzan drama 🦋😍