nagesh uncle remains a mystery 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 😭Originally posted by: Criticiser
I wish you the makers showed Nagesh Kakasaheb instead of this Gunda Kakasaheb 😭😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
nagesh uncle remains a mystery 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 😭Originally posted by: Criticiser
I wish you the makers showed Nagesh Kakasaheb instead of this Gunda Kakasaheb 😭😭
Nethraa/Nirip which hijack party 🤔
I didn't know there were ever parties on Ghum forum...I thought there was just frustration frustration and more frustration towards Didi and her Devar and their malik Vankar 🤣🤣🤣
@Moor:
Kan Cicekleri they're divorcing 😲 after making lovey dovey eyes at each other for 100+ episodes 🤔
Tere Bin leads were separated and ML getting ready to hitch with the vamp😡
In Gatchora bengali (TMD is the remake) FL died😭
And the best part - I wasn't watching any of these serials 🤣🤣🤣🤣
But I'm still feeling 😔
I didn't want to follow suit 😆😆😆
Season 2 looks interesting as a copy paste of season 1 🤣🤣
And Vanku is copy pasting the same plot to his Teri Meri Doriyaan 😵
Nethraa/Nirip which hijack party 🤔
I didn't know there were ever parties on Ghum forum...I thought there was just frustration frustration and more frustration towards Didi and her Devar and their malik Vankar 🤣🤣🤣
@Moor:
Kan Cicekleri they're divorcing 😲 after making lovey dovey eyes at each other for 100+ episodes 🤔
Tere Bin leads were separated and ML getting ready to hitch with the vamp😡
In Gatchora bengali (TMD is the remake) FL died😭
And the best part - I wasn't watching any of these serials 🤣🤣🤣🤣
But I'm still feeling 😔
I didn't want to follow suit 😆😆😆
Season 2 looks interesting as a copy paste of season 1 🤣🤣
And Vanku is copy pasting the same plot to his Teri Meri Doriyaan 😵
Oh god 😱 what the! too much info to process . Kya tha .
P s hi long time .how have u been?
Nethraa/Nirip which hijack party 🤔
I didn't know there were ever parties on Ghum forum...I thought there was just frustration frustration and more frustration towards Didi and her Devar and their malik Vankar 🤣🤣🤣
@Moor:
Kan Cicekleri they're divorcing 😲 after making lovey dovey eyes at each other for 100+ episodes 🤔
Tere Bin leads were separated and ML getting ready to hitch with the vamp😡
In Gatchora bengali (TMD is the remake) FL died😭
And the best part - I wasn't watching any of these serials 🤣🤣🤣🤣
But I'm still feeling 😔
I didn't want to follow suit 😆😆😆
Season 2 looks interesting as a copy paste of season 1 🤣🤣
And Vanku is copy pasting the same plot to his Teri Meri Doriyaan 😵
Hijack party meant the Hijack drama in climax episodes where Sairat died
season 2 is a copy paste of SAAKK with one more didi angle🤪Nethraa/Nirip which hijack party 🤔
I didn't know there were ever parties on Ghum forum...I thought there was just frustration frustration and more frustration towards Didi and her Devar and their malik Vankar 🤣🤣🤣
@Moor:
Kan Cicekleri they're divorcing 😲 after making lovey dovey eyes at each other for 100+ episodes 🤔
Tere Bin leads were separated and ML getting ready to hitch with the vamp😡
In Gatchora bengali (TMD is the remake) FL died😭
And the best part - I wasn't watching any of these serials 🤣🤣🤣🤣
But I'm still feeling 😔
I didn't want to follow suit 😆😆😆
Season 2 looks interesting as a copy paste of season 1 🤣🤣
And Vanku is copy pasting the same plot to his Teri Meri Doriyaan 😵
vanku has zero creativity in him who made him the creative head
Imlie ke pati ki bajay pappa ko le liya🤣
she was in pyar ka dard, played Adi’s momOriginally posted by: Lostin90s
Didn’t she look like malini’s mom?
season 2 is a copy paste of SAAKK with one more didi angle🤪
vanku has zero creativity in him who made him the creative head
I loved SAAK. Wonder why Sitara killed it
BK was MLA na? How come she become so poor, I can’t believe that she was as honest as her laadla Bhatija🤪
Boring episodes back to back..*yawning*