I look forward to reading more)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I look forward to reading more)
When are you going to publish the next chapter?
Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld
When are you going to publish the next chapter?
I have just started writing it now. So... may be today or tomorrow. If not, then Saturday for sure.
Eagerly waiting for story updateOriginally posted by: minakrish
I have just started writing it now. So... may be today or tomorrow. If not, then Saturday for sure.
Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld
Eagerly waiting for story update
Need to do some finishing touches and proofread.
I will post it in a few hours.😳 I just finished my shift at work. Going to sleep now.🥱
Tagging more people!🤗
Thanks for the tag.
I am new to BALH fandom and Raya.
Just binged season 2 and waiting for season 3 to get over.
I just loved how Shalini is included in the chapter.
Ram's reply to kriti was bang on.
Lovely update.
This is beautiful! Every character, every dialogue was absolutely spot-on! The way Ram and Priya dealt with UV and Kriti was so good!
Sood family got to know their future son-in-law's weakness in the very first meeting. Nice! 😉
Eager for Ram and Priya's story to begin
Keep writing & keep tagging! 🤗
Thanks for d tag
Beautiful chapter
Eager for Ram and Priya's story to begin
Keep writing & keep tagging!