Where have u been for a brief period of time di
Missed u
I am so happy to see u here dr di
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Where have u been for a brief period of time di
Missed u
I am so happy to see u here dr di
Originally posted by: CarpediemRose
Where have u been for a brief period of time di
Missed u
I am so happy to see u here dr di
I am always here and there on IF 😆
But I am glad you're watching Titli atleast we can meet here🤗
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
I am always here and there on IF 😆
But I am glad you're watching Titli atleast we can meet here🤗
Di, I am not actually watching
I did catch few glimpses here and there, coz I do like Avinash from his pehli work so I decided to step into the forum. I won't be available all time, will be here and will disappear, but still we can be in touch.
Originally posted by: CarpediemRose
Di, I am not actually watching
I did catch few glimpses here and there, coz I do like Avinash from his pehli work so I decided to step into the forum. I won't be available all time, will be here and will disappear, but still we can be in touch.
Oh koi nhi whenever you come here just drop a post and do tag me 🤗
So true, I like that they’ve taken an effort to have variation in Titli’s wardrobe and the choices of colour and print also give a sense of her personality which is a great touch. Garv ke baare main kya kahun jo ab tak nahi kaha , he looks great in everything. It takes serious effort to look away from Garv and admire Titli in a scene
Their on and off screen chemistry is adorable